Sunday, March 8, 2009

ICK!!!!

Casey and I were working in the backyard today and I came upon a lizard - I HATE lizards.  I have a terrible phobia and just the thought of them and writing this is making me sick.  

Of course I flipped out, ran away, cried, and can't go within 10 feet of where they were.  Casey moved them (with his bare hands), but I'm sure they're not gone.  And now, even after he washed his hands, I can't be in the same room as him and probably won't touch anything he's touched for a few days -  yes, my phobia is that severe.

I started thinking:  What am I going to do when Brendan starts catching these vile creatures?!  I can't freak out, since it will just encourage him. But I cannot even look at one on t.v., let alone a real one.  What am I going to do!!!!  

I may have to look into hypno-therapy.

No comments: